Preserve Your Best Moments

LIFESTYLE

STARTING AT $100

BRANDING

STARTING AT  $150

ELOPEMENTS

STARTING AT $300

A pre-session planning consult and styling guide is included. Clients will receive fully processed digital images, and a copyright print release. Additional printing is available.

 

Where are you based and do you travel?

I am based in Oceanside, CA. YES! I am always down to travel and will always choose the most economical way to get to you. Let's chat about your location dreams!

What is the pay schedule like? What is the process?

My pay schedule includes a retainer fee, which is 40% (this is different for elopements) up front to reserve your date. The other 60% of the cost is due before the day of the shoot. As soon as we decide on shoot details and you are ready to move forward, I will send you a contract and invoice via email. You can pay via Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, Apple Pay, or PayPal.

Will I have to pay taxes or fees on top of the price I see?

No to taxes, possibly to fees! As photography is a service and not a product, you will not have to pay sales tax on your session. Also, if you choose to purchase prints, the sales tax is figured into the price. You may be subject to fees such as travel fees and location fees and permits depending on the location.

How many pictures will we receive?

The amount of photos depends on the session you book. I provide a minimum amount of photos for each session. However, I love providing my clients with ALL the photos I love and that I think they will love, so you can always expect a little extra!

When will we receive our photos?

Within 30 days of your shoot, you will receive a link to your private online gallery containing all your photos. You can download all high resolution photos from your gallery and also share them, choose your favorites, and order prints!

I had a blast working with you. You made us feel so comfortable! Thank you for capturing memorable photos of us. You were awesome.

HEY, I'M CASEY MACKEEN

I'm an Oceanside-based photographer and designer. Whether you want to capture your love with timeless photographs or showcase your business with designs unique to you, I'm your girl!

WHERE TO?

facebook_red.png
insta_red.png
This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now